Mother's Day is officially my favorite holiday, it even beats my birthday and Christmas. It started out that last night my sweet daughter Brianna cleaned the house from top to bottom, vacuuming, picking up, cleaning glass, and putting away the dishes (and surprising me with a note inside the dishwasher.) Then this morning Brandon surprised me with a flower (weed) that Hallie picked for me, complete with pictures taken to document the occasion. It was such a thoughtful gift. The best part was the card that he recorded a message on, this is what it said.
Brandon: Who do we love?
Hallie: Da da
Brandon: No! It's Mother's Day
It just goes to show that the most precious things in life can't be bought or scripted. We'll actually the card, picture, and frame all cost money so scratch that.


What a great gift! I tell you what, a clean house beats spending money on some type of non-sentimental thing any day! Wow, you are so loved :)
ReplyDeletePS, I love Brandon & Hallie's gift to you as well. Something you can treasure forever... (the framed part at least ;), Oh, well I guess you could laminate the flower)