With exactly one month to go, I have definitely entered the stage of my pregnancy where passing comments are less and less flattering. I just thought I would share some of my favorites.
Best Buy Cashier: (loudly) Well, I was supposed to close this register, but we are having a medical emergency. (Brandon and I both look at him concerned) No, not me, I don't want you to have your baby here!
Best Buy Manager: She's not THAT huge. Honey when are you due?
Me: (stall, stall) uhh, January
Manager: January what?
Me: (stall, blush, fidget) umm January uhh
Brandon: 18th
Me: No! it's the 15th. (I could care less that he didn't know the exact date, but I just didn't want it to sound one day longer than it had too.)
Man at church: (to Brandon) Hey, is your wife ok?
Brandon: Yes, she's fine. why?
Man: Oh, well I saw you two leave class early and I thought it might be time.
Lady at Walmart: So how far past your due date are you? I went two weeks late.
(This didn't even deserve a response)
Family friend: Are you SURE there's only one in there?
Furniture Guy: Where should I take this nightstand?
Me: Upstairs to the left, I'll show you
Furniture Guy: No ma'am you are carrying enough weight, I can find it.
Trust me, I'm not offended because we all say things that sound worse coming out of our mouths than it did in our heads. After seeing my own picture. I'm questioning if I will really make it another month too.

Been there! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your cute pregnant belly. I totally know how it feels to hear crazy comments...people need a filter. Yay, only one more month!
ReplyDeleteI want to know why you and Brandon were sneaking out of sunday school early??
ReplyDelete~Kelley :)