Harper Ryanne Allen was born on January 8th weighing in at 8lbs. 1 oz. She was a big girl considering that she came one week early. So far, she is definitely a good eater and an okay sleeper. Labor was more intense this time, but much quicker. All in all, no complaints and we are thrilled to have her in the family.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Welcome to the World, Harper!!
Harper Ryanne Allen was born on January 8th weighing in at 8lbs. 1 oz. She was a big girl considering that she came one week early. So far, she is definitely a good eater and an okay sleeper. Labor was more intense this time, but much quicker. All in all, no complaints and we are thrilled to have her in the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She looks so cute and snuggily! Total clone of big sister in my opinion. Can't wait to meet her :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!! I want to hold her! I think she looks like little miss Hallie. Hope you are feeling ok.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! So glad your all doing well!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute Jen!
ReplyDelete~Kell
She is so cute! I love that picture! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteno way! She looks just like Halle. So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet. I don't remember what Halle looked like but I think the resemble each other. Congrats!
ReplyDelete