So this is a few days late for Korb and a couple early for Mikayla, but hopefully they will forgive me. I just wanted to brag for a minute about my two wonderful kids by copying another family member's blog and make a list of what I love about them, one thing for each year they have been alive.
Korbin ~17
1. Korbin is the sweetest son in the world
2. So smart
3. He knows he is so smart
4. He is a stud
5. He doesn't know what a stud he is
6. He is so much like his dad
7. Best ever guitar player
8. He eats more than I do
9. Incredibly humble
10. Hard worker
11. He doesn't wake up his sisters at night
12. He loves and takes care of his sisters and they love him
13. Funny
14. Laughs at my jokes
15. He can do cool flips on his snowboard
16. He dates pretty girls
17. Because he loves his stepmom and I love him so much
Mikayla ~15
1. She is the sweetest oldest daughter in the world
2. Drop Dead Gorgeous
3. She doesn't know she's that gorgeous
4. So smart but likes to play up getting a "B"
5. She has a contagious laugh
6. I can wear her clothes
7. She likes boys that I pick for her
8. She's a daddy's girl
9. She knows more about sports than me
10. We both love sweets
11. We both hate that we love sweets
12. Always wins at every game
13. She doesn't mind cheating to win
14. She's so good at taking care of her sisters and they adore her
15. She loves her stepmom and I love her so much
To sum it up, I have the two best older kids in the world. Love you guys

hi jenna... your mom told me about your blog. i just love reading your posts and your babies are so adorable. you and brandon have a beautiful family and i'm so happy for you. i blog, too. not as much as i did before due to my lil miss Zoey coming along but i'm trying to get better at fitting it in again : ) God bless!
ReplyDelete