![]() |
| This picture was taken by my fabulous friend/photographer Denisha Sproul. To see more of the whole family click here. |
I can't believe that 10 months has flown by with my sweet Harper. She is such a precious girl and so easy to take care of. She loves to sleep with her doo doo, eat anything that's in front of her, and play with anything that Hallie has first. I love this stage of life where she's beginning to understand language, respond, and be playful back.


she is so cute jenna!!! I want to meet her so bad. We got that same black/grey outfit for sienna! Its adorable.
ReplyDeleteShe just gets prettier and prettier! I love that she doesn't cry when I look at her anymore.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, I love her pretty blue eyes! We need to see all those cute kids, it has been way too long.
ReplyDelete