 |
My baby. . . she melts my heart everyday
We celebrated Harper's first birthday last Saturday, and I am just dumbfounded by how fast this year went with my sweet princess. She came into this world mellow and good natured and I am so thrilled that she is the same today. I love so many things about this girl but I will only list a few.
..I love her big blue eyes
..I love her two front teeth with the silly gap in the middle
..I love her blonde hair that refuses to lay down
..I love that she has a special bear that she named tata
..I love that she sucks her thumb when she's tired
..I love that she adores her sister, and only wants a toy if Sis is playing with it first
..I love that she will eat anything at anytime
..I love that she has a low chuckle that I would recognize anywhere
..I love that she is so nurturing and love to hug and kiss all the time |
 |
| Love this face, and thanks goes to Nana for finding someone who can make a yummy vegan cake that we all could enjoy. |
 |
| She needed a little sprucing up after the cake |
 |
| Loved, loved, loved her new baby dolls and Hallie loved her wagon. |
 |
| The girls were excited that even great grandma go to come for a visit |
Some Random Pics of my Sweetheart
 |
| I wasn't kidding about the gap, how could that not make you smile? |
 |
| She loves finding new hiding spots |
 |
| TaTa and thumb. . this girl's ready to sleep |
 |
| Almost always a good sport |
 |
<> >
She began walking a couple of days before Christmas and is getting hard to keep up with. This is the cutest stage to me when she is walking with her arms stretched in front of her ready to fall. . . . love it | <>
>>>>
No comments:
Post a Comment