 |
| Again I am stealing pictures from my fabulous talented wonderful friend Denisha Sproul who by now has to be getting mad that I keep using her pictures on my blog, but if you want to see more of her amazing work click here. |
Earlier tonight Brianna was reading Hallie a book when Brandon yelled to let her know that it was time to go. Bri reluctantly said ok and left the room, and seconds later Hallie ran after her with a puckered lip and teary eyes saying "No, You can't leave!" It broke our hearts that she misses her sisters and brother so bad when they leave, that I think we were all close to tears. I was able to distract her and she sent them on their way with happy hugs and kisses. I wanted to ask her about it later, but didn't want to upset her again so I said, "Hallie, did you get a little bit sad when your sisters and brother left?" She said, "No" very matter of factly and I thought that was the end of conversation, and then she looked up with the most serious expression and said, "I was a lot-a-bit sad." I love our family and especially the strong bond our kids have. My little girls would be lost without their older siblings. We love you three, xoxoxo

 |
| This is right as Bri walked in our door for the weekend. The girls rush to her to fight over who she will play with first. They don't even let her take her coat off first. |
No comments:
Post a Comment