Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Baby's 1!


It doesn't seem like it's possible that just a year ago my baby came into this world. We celebrated her birthday last weekend, and we all had fun. My parents came in for most of the week and stayed and I can't even begin to tell you what a help that is and how nice it is to have someone to talk to during the day. Hallie seemed to enjoy her first chocolate vegan cake and liked the first present she opened, but after that she couldn't shift her attention to the rest of the gifts. She is the biggest blessing in my life and I'm so grateful for her. When the party was over this weekend and we were eating dinner, she came around to where I was sitting on the floor and leaned over and kissed my shoulder. It was the sweetest gesture that was completely her idea, to say the least I teared up. Then later that night when I put her in her crib she blew me several kisses before she rolled over with her silky blanket. Things like that get me so excited to see what kind of a person she is going to grow into. To say the least, she is loved.







2 comments:

  1. what a sweet girl! I love the pictures, especially the last one! So glad you guys are in our ward and Paisley has such a darling little friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! She is so cute and I can't wait to finally meet her in July!

    ReplyDelete