
I know it looks like we have been robbed, right? Nope this is just a bad childhood habit following me through the later years of my life. My dad can wipe his hands clean of this one because this was one of his biggest gripes about me as a child and teen, and apparently I never learned. Now Hallie loves opening drawers and cabinets and emptying out it's contents making the problem even worse. I'm not even attempting to discourage Hallie from this because when you are dealing with biting and throwing as well you kind of learn to pick your battles. So for now I'm the one who is working on changing habits.
Haha oh no! That is so funny, I always did that growing up too. Chad was the one who finally got me to stop leaving drawers open. We made a deal, he leaves the toilet seat down, I close the drawers.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
P.S. Any good books lately? I need a good one.