Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Funny Sleeper

(picture taken by my talented friend, see more at denishasproulphotography.blogspot.com)
It's not really that hard to find a husband that can make you laugh in the day time, but I think it's an accomplishment that I found one that makes me laugh at night in his sleep. We have had many strange conversations or "incidents" at night since we've been married and it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon. Here are some of my favorites. Do know that most of these happened while I was asleep too so my responses to him are sometimes just as strange.

Brandon: (sitting up straight and gasping) Something in this house scares me!!!
Me: (eyes wide open and searching the dark room) What!?! What scares you? Did you hear something?
Brandon: (snore)

Me: (can't sleep, watching rerun of Sister Act on tv)
Brandon: (sitting up once again) Ha I caught you. I knew what you were up to.
Me: (rolling my eyes) Go to sleep

Brandon: (sits up coughing)
Me: Are you ok?
Brandon: (cough, cough) Dry Skin
Me: Oh you should use lotion
Brandon: (grabs my hands and begin to kiss them and in a little kid voice says) Ah I love you, you are so cute
Me: (jerking my hand away) Quit smelling my finger, you weirdo (he of course was not smelling my fingers but it was my grouchy way of saying go back to sleep)

This one happened last night
Me: (after using the bathroom for 3rd time got back in bed)
Brandon: What are you doing?
Me: I went to the bathroom
Brandon: What happened?
Me: (pause) I went number 1
Brandon: Oh good (snore)
This is just another of the many reasons why I love my sweetheart, because he makes me laugh day and night.

1 comment: