Korbin is the best big brother in the whole world. The hardest part of the weekend for Hallie is waking up earlier than KoKo. If I'm not watching her close enough she will go to his door and start banging on it yelling for KoKo to wake up and play.
Here's my sweetie again with her bootboot. I think she calls it that in an attempt to make a horn sound. She is absolutely a joy to have in my life, but gets more spoiled with every visit from her sibli
ngs and grandparents.
I laughed when I came home today and saw how Brandon had rigged Hallie's car. Leave it to us to find a way to make exercise a little less strenuous. Please believe I will be using this cord too the next time I take
her out, ghetto or not.
I laughed when I came home today and saw how Brandon had rigged Hallie's car. Leave it to us to find a way to make exercise a little less strenuous. Please believe I will be using this cord too the next time I take
Here's Bri striking an Avatar pose. This monkey never quits going. Also, I would be willing to bet that she ate over 20 popsicles this weekend, maybe that's where she gets her energy.

No comments:
Post a Comment