Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Part 2


This is one of my favorite picture of these two. She wanted to lay down and say cheese with KaKa.

So after we had been taking pictures for about 5 minutes on these tubes and jumping around on them, a scared 4 year old climbed out of one of the tubes. I felt so bad when her mother had to come coax her out, and the child was nearly in tears. Ooops
Getting lost in the corn maze sounded fun, until I had to go to the bathroom so bad it was hard to walk, the joys of being pregnant.

We are obviously past the appropriate age to be on this slide, but it was so much fun. I love seeing Brandon at the end with his hands up in the air because my belly is getting too big for him to wrap around.

No comments:

Post a Comment