Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Us

It was a very good day yesterday. I think we are both getting the hang of making each others day special, even though we both know that Brandon just wants to steal my thunder:)
When I was making our cake yesterday, I read the ingredients on the back of the frosting can and was so excited because there was no eggs or milk in it. So obviously I gave Hallie a taste immediately. She took her first bite and her eyes got huge. The next thing I know she is running top speed with a spatula covered with strawberry frosting and is headed for her hiding spot behind our couch. I barely caught her in time, but I knew her thoughts were mom would never let me have all I want of something this good.

I have been attempting to be a better wife and cook more and soups an easy thing to make usually. So Brandon got me this awesome stockpot, you know you are getting maturer (old) when you get excited about a pot. The same goes for Brandon getting excited about a wallet, which by the way he wouldn't have even needed if I hadn't washed his old one. oops



No comments:

Post a Comment