I wish I had time to share all the details, but you'll just have to trust me that life is good.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
So Many Things. . .
I'm so behind on this blog that I am going to combine what could be about 5 different ones. Needless to say that we have been keeping busy.
Rocking Out
Going Camping
Reading Books
Having lots of Lemonade Parties
Playing in the rain
Bouncing at Monkey Joes
Learning to crawl
rites of passage
looking adorable in pink
Going to fairs in the blazing heat
Posing for the camera
Playing with sisters
Getting tickles
Visiting Nana and Papaw
I wish I had time to share all the details, but you'll just have to trust me that life is good.
I wish I had time to share all the details, but you'll just have to trust me that life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment