Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Alaska
Brandon and Korbin went to Alaska for a boys fishing trip with brothers, nephews, and cousins. They had a really great time and can't wait to go again (in ten years, which will be about the time I will be ok with him leaving me alone again for a whole week.)
Brandon said it they were catching fish almost as fast as they could cast their line, or whatever your supposed to say. . .
A highlight of the trip was taking a float plane to another fishing location for the day. I am so glad that I didn't know ahead of time that the tiny creek below was their landing strip.
That day they cleaned a fish and ate it fresh for lunch. 90% of the tv that Brandon watches is survival shows, so I know he was in heaven.
One of his many big catches. Does this one look mean to anyone else?
He really had a wonderful time and he definitely needed the break from work and babies. It's funny to me that I actually believed that I would handle his absence easily and would just be happy that he was having fun, ha. It was definitely good for our marraige because by the first night I was dying for my husband to be back home. I'm glad he had the opportunity to go, but I'm not giving him up again willingly anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment