Sometimes I get in these moods where I feel like I need to accomplish things NOW. I've tried to get Hallie to sit still for a haricut before, but she seemed to feel the same about the hairstylist as she did doctors. . .not good. This morning I decided she had to get her haircut, and to my surprise she went determined too.
To the credit of the place we went, it was definitely kid friendly with a slide and balloons so she didn't feel scared. So as the lady was cutting her hair I got so excited that she was sitting still and not crying/screaming that I failed to give her very clear directions as to what I wanted. It wasn't until I got home that I realized her new haircut was reminiscent of this. . . .

After her nap, I tried to style it and at least got it looking like this; which is still pretty cute but the bangs are going to have to be pinned back until they grow ALOT. Basically we accomplished two things today, her first haircut and her first bad haircut. It doesn't matter, you could shave her head bald and she would still be gorgeous and I would still be the proudest mother in the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment