Sunday, September 19, 2010

Proud Momma

Finally after many months of dread and anticipation after the last failure I can proudly say that this sweet girl is potty trained. She was much more ready this time, and I made the wise decision of not trying to do it alone so with Brandon's help it was accomplished in a couple of days. She's received lots of treats, stickers, and praise so she is very proud of herself as well.


Harper decided she was not going to be out shined, so she learned how to pull up the same day.  She is such a sweet baby but is hard to keep up with.
I am loving these girls!!!!
Tea Parties and Dress Up takes up more than a few hours in my week.  I've got a good life.
We went to the zoo last week and Haper spent most of the day peeking out of the stroller like this.


1 comment:

  1. Those girls are so dang cute! I need to see them! I think you guys should come for a visit at Christmas time...good idea huh?

    ReplyDelete