Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Princess

So just in case you hadn't heard. . . we are pregnant AGAIN! AND, because I am so impatient I had an early ultrasound and I was right, we are having another girl. As much as I would have loved to have a little boy, I am so happy to give my girls another best friend and have another princess to dote on. Although my girls can be very dramatic, scared, spoiled, etc.. they are also so kind, gentle, loving, hilarious, and nurturing. A few days after I found out it was a girl, Hallie woke up one morning and came to my side of the bed to cuddle like always. Once she was in bed she asked if we could go paint her fingers and toes because she needed them to be pink. Harper sat beside her and watched while I painted her sisters fingers and toes and then hopped up in the chair for her turn and sat perfectly still the whole time. If that doesn't make you love having girls nothing will. Oh yeah, fun fact, my due date is Halloween:)

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard yet, word doesn't travel very fast when we live so far away from each other :) CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete