Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happenings

I just realized how long it's been since I made a blog, so I'm going to back way up to try to make up for lost time.  Sorry that the order is all messed up, but it's too late for me to worry about fixing it.


  Had a very Happy 4th of July at Lake Herrington

 Fixed Daddy a Father's Day breakfast making us about 45 min late for church.
 Hallie turned 3 and had an amazingly Happy Birthday!
 Korbin graduated high school and left for BYU the next week
 Rare Sweet Sister Moment
 Daddy and Hallie's new toy
 Still having dress up tea parties with an awesome big sister
Loving the summer sun:)

Many more things to catch up on, but not sure where to start.  Still eagerly awaiting baby #3, and loving all the loves Hallie is giving my growing belly.  Not sure what we want to name her yet, but Hallie is set on Addison and gets upset if you suggest anything else.  That's all for now, I'm late for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment