
So most everyone knows by now that we are expecting, but I will make it official. We are having another beautiful girl in mid January. I was so excited because another girl was what I wanted, but about 8 weeks ago we heard about an at gender test and decided to buy one. Well, it was 100% dark green which meant boy. So basically for the last 2 months we have put all of our focus into boys names, clothes, bedding, etc. Ha what a surprise we got today! I almost was afraid we weren't going to find out what it was because she wouldn't quit moving and was staying tightly in a ball. If that were the case I am almost sure we would have begun to buy boy stuff anyways. So now we are starting from scratch with a girl but thankfully we have a lot less to buy.
I apologize for my pitiful excuse for art work. I tried to get her to hold it and pose for the camera, but really she is only 14 months what did I expect.
What a suprise! I am so excited that you get to have another girl and a little sister for Hallie. Congratulations :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! Sisters are the funnest!
ReplyDelete