Wednesday, August 5, 2009

cheap ride

Ladies, start your engines

One thing that Brandon and I disagree on is the value of yard sales. I love to see what cheap toys, clothes, and books I can find on Saturday morning for Hallie, but he thinks most of the time it's gross since you don't know how clean their kids may or may not be. I definitely see his point but I got this car for $5 and it has provided a lot of entertainment so far.

My mom being the natural daredevil that she is thought it would be a brilliant idea to let her ride downhill from the top of the driveway to bottom where I was crossing my fingers that Brianna was going to catch her. We only had minor crashes into the van, and only one face plant in the steering wheel. To say the least, the kid had fun and the adults were exhausted.

3 comments:

  1. I love Hallie's face in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Jenna! There is no harm in garage sale hunting! Every once and a whlie there is a great find! $5? You can't go wrong. :) Miss you!!
    PS. Hallie looks adorable in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love great garage sale finds! It is seriously the best place to look for children's outdoor toys.

    ReplyDelete