
This weekend we took the kids to the Ringling Bro. Circus, and for the first time in a long time we got our moneys worth at an event. I laughed so hard that I cried as my child was jumping up and down in my arms, blowing kisses, roaring like a lion, and clapping; and this was just during the national anthem. It was 2 1/2 hours of fun and excitement and even our older kids had a great time (I'll admit that they are pretty easy to please anyways). I'm just glad they didn't mind passing their little sis around, since she loved to jump from lap to lap and make sure everyone was loving it as much as she was. So here are a few shots from the circus and the weekend.

This was her expression. . . .

When she saw the elephants!!

This picture obviously has nothing to do with the circus; it was just something cute I wanted to share.
Hello Jenna Allen. I know its been a long time and as i see a lot has changed on your end, lol. And you are a beautiful mother and wife. but i just want to congradulate you and your husband on all your blessings: Marriage, the beautiful lil girl and all of the other blessings you all are receiving. God is good all the time. Take care and stay sweet.
ReplyDeleteRespectfully yours,
Law McGee