Like every bad and good (if there is such a thing) politician, I need to make a formal apology only this one is to my ten month old. She in no way is as naughty as I said in the previous blog, she is just very independent and strong willed. So in being a first time mom, I am going to give myself an out and try to not make the mistake of judging my kids or husband based on their moods. Along with those qualities she is also the funniest baby I have ever been around and loves to make mom and dad laugh. She is such a joy to have in my life and everyday gets sweeter. She is gaining more of a personality everyday and that is so fun to see. She loves giving wet kisses, books (which is just like me), and getting her back scratched (which is just like her dad). I am very blessed to have such a precious family.

Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You do have a precious family! So glad that we have babies the same age and get to sit together during RS :)
ReplyDelete