Monday, April 13, 2009

She may look sweet. . .


Hallie Reese is my first so she is supposed to be a little spoiled right? Well, we passed a little a long time ago. At ten months old, she knows how to throw a tantrum by bashing her own head into whatever is nearby, usually the floor or the wall. At first I tried not to smile because it was almost cute, now it is rediculous. I had a big part in the spoiling, but I blame 4 people: Nana, Korbin, Mikayla, and Brianna. These certain individuals have given non stop undivided attention, affection, and have catered to her every whine and cry. Now she is officially spoiled rotten. Ok, maybe i am kind of exaggerating and we probably just had a bad day, but wow. I hope she gets a little less challenging the older she gets, but i wouldn't be on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment