Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter










The first events of a child's life are more exciting for the parents (or maybe just the moms) than they are for the child itself. When we brought Hallie in with Korbin, Mikayla, and Brianna to discover what the Easter Bunny had left her, she was definitely more interested in what her siblings were doing rather than caring what was in her basket. I'm assuming her upcoming birthday will be about the same. I on the other hand had fun having an excuse to dress her up and take pictures. Mornings are especially fun because Brianna and Hallie are the only early birds so they sit on the couch together and watch tv, while mom and dad get a break. It's my favorite time of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I love Hallies red dress! She is so cute! As are my other cute cousins! And that Korbin-happy birthday bud! you're all too cute and we miss ya tons!

    ReplyDelete