So why accidents always happen on Sundays, I don't know; but sure enough they do. It was on a Sunday that she fell head first out of her pack and play and it was yesterday (sunday) that she fell hitting her head on the side of a drawer. I will give her props that she is a tough kid because i don't even think she cried for 2 or 3 minutes but the bruise I'm guessing will last about a week.
After falling it almost immediately swelled in to a knot but thankfully that is almost gone. So I know this is the first of many and I might as well get used to it since she is trying to climb on everything. I'm just praying that she will stay away from the stairs.
After falling it almost immediately swelled in to a knot but thankfully that is almost gone. So I know this is the first of many and I might as well get used to it since she is trying to climb on everything. I'm just praying that she will stay away from the stairs.

Seriously...it ALWAYS happens on Sundays or right before you leave the house when you are rushing around.
ReplyDeletePS, I have totally been rocking out to the music on your blog. I have the Adele song on my iTunes but not the 'lucky' song. And until i decide to download it (which will happen eventually), I plan on dropping by to keep me smiling.